Saturday, January 19, 2013

PAUL KERES BOOK YOURS, FREE

There is a tiny catch, but it requires next to nothing.

Recently TPi published Keres Machine Gunner in our Chess Gangs of New York and London series. Normally it is $12.95 + S&H.

It's 41 pages with 50 annotated games.

I am trying to expand my marketing base and One way (there are others) is to show what our "stuff" looks like. If you like this one you might like some of the others in the series. You will find out what other books we publish at the same time. Very limited quantity.

I introduce some levity into the works which some view as quite serious (chess). Really? For whom, maybe for the elite and regular tournament goers. In this series you will see lesser known games, miniatures, and novel ideas.

While S. Reshevsky viewed Paul Keres as a "nice guy" that was only because the American had a plus record against Keres. But Keres stomped everyone else and was a many times candidate. He also won a stack of Olympic gold medals as well as beating every world champion he had played.

The book really is FREE, but I do need to know who you are (name, physical address) and email address so we can tell you more later. Perhaps send you a real chess catalog. If you aren't a fraidycat, I have 50 to give away. This is for those who have not made themselves known to me in the past but who read this Blog AND it is for US citizens only (otherwise the postage is a killer!)

Contact me at: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

PS: I think you will have a lot of fun with this. The Marines are looking for a few good men and I am looking for some good, prospective customers, who aren't wimps and who don't cry whenever they get an email from someone they don't know. Puleeze!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am looking for rated events for this weekend (Jan 26-27)

    I live in Dubuque

    Thanks

    iwijetunge@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete