Tuesday, October 23, 2012

IT'S HERE! MERLIN #2

The books showed up inside my door yesterday: The Critical Secrets for Success at CHESS and Anything Else! I blew a lot of time last night re-reading my own book! I will take them to the printer this morning for shrink-wrapping and hope to pick them up tomorrow.

It's more chess history, more of my life, solutions, and a great deal about how to take the subjects of plans, planning, ideas, risk, and a belief system to the next level, make one more alive, useful, and "magnetic."

I found a couple typos, hope you will forgive me. I had looked at the book so many times I was going cross-eyed.

Lots of possibilities and what is really important, directions about where to find the "good stuff" because unless you read as much as I do, it's not obvious.

SInce I won't be shipping these until next week (except for those who will pick up their copies at the Fall Chess Classic) I am relenting on getting this book for $59.95 (+$7 for first class shipping). Get it by October 28 (a Monday) and you will get that price.

Gotta run, picking up Andrew Martin today.

As always you can contact me at bob@thinkerspressinc.com

1 comment: