Friday, August 31, 2012

SMALL DELAYS

My Dad died at 4 a.m. this morning while my brother Larry and I were sitting in watch. A couple hours later I headed back home and went to sleep. I woke up slightly after Noon.

Making some fixes to SCORE #20 and sending it out today in a little bit.

Thanks you for your patience, orders, and especially condolences. People I hadn't heard from in a quite a while.

I've said it before, my BEST friends are my customers and email contacts and my two brothers.

The Gossip/Pillsbury book may go out Saturday or Tuesday. I am a little bit behind. Thanks for your patience.

Bob

PS: God is alive and getting BETTER in the USA because the very vast majority of sympathies extended to me offered prayers and walking with God (by name). That is great and means the most to me. I was saying the rosary, and in the last decade, this morning when I said, "Lord have Mercy on him." At that moment, he died. I had just joined the Knights (can't stay away from chess!) of Columbus and they gave me a rosary. There ARE plans which at the time we can't fathom. The Knights said that inductees should keep this with us... I did. The "good son."

Dad was smart and could make anyone but the "bad guys" laugh. I'll miss him and his quick wit (and he came from German parents!!)

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment