Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A VIDEO BY ANDREW MARTIN ON "CHESS TNT" ... JUST UP

A really nice game (Ruy Lopez) is presented by IM Martin for the 2011 CHESS TNT (training and tournament) event.

He has some excellent comments on preparation, attitude, and a choice game from 2011.

I just finished a 6-page brochure which was emailed last night to those on my email list. Tomorrow I am mailing (with postage) the same thing to those whose email addresses I do not have.

It's kept the home fires burning and busy.

In the meantime, for the video go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKyDn6bOBQ4

There is your CHESS TNT YouTube video and leave comments if you would like.

For years I kept getting comments about having a chess tournament during a "clinic like" event. Well, here it is. Let's see who comes.

As Andrew says, a tutor IS the fastest way to learn and Martin is one of a small (handful) of FIDE Training Masters. I think you will like this.

Contact: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment