Friday, September 23, 2011

TESTIMONIAL FROM RON DEIKE

He says:


"Absolutely astounding up-to-date monograph on the Gruenfeld -- Thank you, Bob and GM Stohl!
 
"Martin's Sunday morning simul has made it easy for me to decide to stay over Saturday night and play -- just more weekend fun!"

In the last 20 years I have had folders of testimonials. Unfortunately, I didn't pull a lot of them together into one convincing book which would have made my so-called competition irrelevant. But, I might should those folders appear!"

You get the feeling that Ron was very happy with issue #6 of SCORE and excited about the simul here on October 23rd given by Andrew Martin for CHESS TNT... the explosion for opening study.

Want to subscribe? Just $20 and your email address.

contact: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment