Sunday, September 25, 2011

NINE CASES OF...

Previously owned chess books and magazines acquired over the weekend.

A list will be in preparation. Bound Chess Review, New in Chess magazines by year, lots of older chess books in hardcover and softcover.

All at prices to make you wet your pants.

If you want to be on the list let me know. I will say this however, owners of Gold Cards will get the list first. There are reasons to own the Gold Card besides getting new books cheaper than at the regular rate... I mentioned several times that "first dibs" would be one of them.

Gotta go...a late night. Did see the movie "Killer Elite" with Robert DeNiro, Jason Statham, and Clive Owen. A definite cut above usual. "Lion King 3D????" Are you kidding me?

PS: Oooops. Almost forgot to mention two other things. One being a GIFT for subscribers. Those who subscribe will also get FREE a "Chess Tips" pad where they can "time stamp" what they've learned and insert it in an appropriate book or magazine.

The other thing is for those who want something REALLY nice to use and study with. A catalog I am preparing (in color). Yours free when completed. Unfortunately, I am "scared" that I will not have enough product on hand when the catalog launches in time for Christmas, but I am ordering tomorrow, and will "supersize" it to make sure.


contact: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment