Monday, July 11, 2011

SCORE #3 JULY 15

Comes out this Friday. Subscriptions are $20 for 16 issues including 2 back issues.

Subjects this time: BENKO GAMBIT by IM Andrew Martin and information about the LATEST trends. You HAVE to read this and go through the games.

The secondary topic is the SNAKE BENONI which I first saw mentioned about 20 years ago in some German chess works. Andrew Martin also fills us in on what's going on there.

And If I can squeeze them in, there are some contributions by several SCORE subscribers + the Mail Column. Add a review of Bologan's THE CATALAN and there should be plenty for all opening fans. Comes to $1.25 for each issue!

While you can contact me at: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

You can write me, send credit card information, place an order, etc. at:

Bob Long
G&L CHESS or THINKERS' PRESS, inc.
1524 LeClaire Street
Davenport, IA 52803 USA

By the way, TPi (Thinkers' Press, inc.) is the publisher of the various C.J.S. Purdy books you have seen over the years. Want more info? Drop me a line at my physical address or through email. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment