Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PREPPING FOR THE MOVE DOWNTOWN

Yesterday in an original post that has since been corrected, I incorrectly listed my MAIL TO address, which is the same as it has been for years: 1524 LeClaire St., Davenport, IA 52803.

The address of the site where I am moving chess merchandise to today is:
1101 W. 4th St., Davenport IA.

I told a friend "I will pay dearly for that mistake" when I sent out 700 emails because if there is anything I have noticed over the years there are people who "skip read" and often miss the salient stuff. Have done it myself, especially on TV programming in the past. I had to listen closer to whether something was Central Time or East Coast time. Funny thing, after missing the show I noticed life still went on.

Anyhoo, I am moving stuff down to the shop today. Locks have already been changed. Starting up isn't the same as starting over, but it takes effort and resources. It's all kind of busy. And hot down there if you do too much work.

Been working hard as I mentioned before on David Rudel's NEW book on the Colle but I can't give it away. His groundbreaking research is impressive and the title and contents will delight you I am sure.

And of course there are the Workshops to prepare for at Red Wing.

Oh yes, no antique chess sets down there until I get the A/C working again.

Mark Capron is coming by tomorrow from Iowa City, hope you do too.

Back to it.

As always, contact me at: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment