Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE CHESS STORE WILL OPEN SOON

At the moment I am in the process of sending out a one page PDF to those on my email lists. It gives hours of business (and days) + events I will be holding.

Already I have been contacted by an Iowa group from Ankeny (near Des Moines) about coming over July 15th. I told them to call the day before and see if my tenant has been evicted yet.

I may call it the CHESS CENTER with a sign on the door, perhaps some hours. I can't leave a phone number to call or I will hear from all the people who have nothing else to do.

I will need to get playing tables and chairs for events, and that will be in the future. In the meantime, if you would be so kind as to read what is on that PDF, carefully, no one should end up being disappointed. Hopefully, I will have things there for sale.

Hey, as always, thanks for your support...

Contact: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment